|Look for May, 2013 "Did You Know" tips at links below|
- Agricultural Irrigation
- Crop Production
- Drinking Water
- Lakes / Ponds / Streams
- Lawn and Landscape Irrigation
- Lawns, Landscapes and Gardens
- Livestock Manure Management
- Policy / Law / Economics / Human Behavior
- Stormwater Management
- Wastewater - Domestic Sewage
- Water Basics (groundwater, surface water, hydrology)
- Well and Wellhead Management
Whether you’re looking for depth in a specific water discipline or for a strong multidisciplinary water-related graduate program, UNL offers dozens of outstanding opportunities. Many of UNL’s water faculty members have national and international reputations in their disciplines and offer challenging opportunities for graduate students. Many faculty members work across disciplinary lines in the teams that are increasingly being used to address complex water issues. Add in outstanding facilities and field opportunities, and there is no place like Nebraska for graduate water education.
Below are UNL’s water-related graduate opportunities. You may also want to see the complete list of UNL Graduate Programs.