- Groundwater-level Changes in Nebraska, Prevelopment to Spring 2008
- Groundwater-level Changes in Nebraska, Spring 2007 to Spring 2008
- Density of Irrigation Wells in Nebraska, August 2007
- Groundwater-level Changes in Nebraska, Predevelopment to Spring 2007
- Groundwater-level Changes in Nebraska, Spring 2000 to Spring 2007
- Groundwater-level Changes in Nebraska, Spring 2006 to Spring 2007
- Percent of Normal Precipitation, January 2000 to January 2007
Other Map Resources
- Extension Publications (UNL Extension)
- Nebraska Maps and More (UNL School of Natural Resources Store)
This database is administered by the Nebraska Department of Natural Resources (DNR). The Conservation and Survey Division (CSD), of the School of Natural Resources (SNR), was responsible for automating the geologic logs portion of this data set.
Statewide GIS Datasets
The Center for Advanced Land Management Information Technologies (CALMIT) and CSD/SNR are engaged in assembling statewide spatial databases. Several of these databases are water-related. All statewide GIS databases are in a common map projection. The download files are in ARC/INFO export format.